Violet’s Earth Friendly Bleach is non-toxic, chlorine-free and biodegradable. There are no added fillers, enzymes or optical brighteners.
When activated by hot water, Earth Friendly Bleach releases oxygen which effectively cleans and removes stains from clothes and around the home.
There are so many ways to use this wonder product, here are just a few:
- Laundry: add a dessert spoonful to your normal washing powder or liquid. Can also be used as a pre-soak for very stained items. Keeps ALL your washing bright and fresh. No Chlorine to pollute septic tanks, rivers etc.
- Coffee machines: rinse through with a solution of EFB and then rinse with lots of fresh water.
- Tea Stains in pots/mugs: put a small scoop of EFB in the mug/pot, add boiling water and leave to work it’s magic. Rinse thoroughly.
- Cut flowers: add a teaspoonful to the water to prolong their life.
- For whitening old linens and yellowed window shears, deodorizing and cleaning tennis shoes, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on shirts: soak in a solution containing 60g of Earth Friendly Mineral Bleach in 5litres of water for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse and wash as normal.
Can also be used for: carpet stain removal, nappy soaking, deodorizing plastic flasks, cleaning bins and more.
Please note: Earth Friendly bleach is normally colour-safe, but may cause colour fade in natural-dyed and organic fabrics. Patch test on a small area of fabric before use and always follow the manufacturer’s washing instructions.