An absolute gem of a kit for yourself or as a gift as it includes some great essentials to get your kitchen more eco friendly. Buy purchasing this trial kit you get some of our best sellers, packaged up in a helpful bundle. Give them a go and if you like them, you can add to your collection at a later date.
This kitchen trial kit includes:
- Single Wax Wrap – save on cling film and try a wax wrap instead. An easy to use, effective way of reducing plastic use. If you get used to this one you can always get more or have a go at making your own.
- Washing Up Brush – get rid of those plastic sponges and switch to one of these coconut washing up brushes. Made from coconut, they are great for removing stubborn food without damaging your dishes or washing plastic down the drain.
- Washing Up Bar – a great alternative to plastic bottles of traditional washing up liquid. With a gorgeous fresh citrus fragrance of lemongrass essential oil, these bars are expertly made with pure organic coconut oil.
- Small Food Cover – need to cover a bowl or plate in the fridge, or perhaps a salad for a BBQ in the summer? This food cover serves you perfectly to help keep food fresh (and fingers away!).
- Bamboo Dishcloth – just like a regular dishcloth only made from one of the world’s most sustainable materials. Suitable for all your pots and pans and can be machine washed, and composted at the end of it’s life.
By purchasing one of these sets you save over 10% on the RRP AND you don’t have to spend ages trying to decide which products to try!