Cloth Sanitary Pads (CSP) are an excellent alternative to regular, single use disposable sanitary towels and liners. They offer a huge number of benefits including:
- More breathable so you don’t get hot and less likely to get infections.
- No chemicals in or near your body.
- Some people report shorter and lighter periods.
- Huge reduction in plastic waste.
- Save money.
If looked after properly a reusable towel or liner can last you years and are so much more comfortable to use than disposable alternatives.
If you have any questions regarding CSP you can check out my Q&A blog here.
These pads are made from the following:
- Liner – 1 layer Cotton Flannel
- Regular – 1 layer Zorb 3D
- Super/Night/Post-Partum – 2 layers Zorb 3D and 1 layer Organic Bamboo Fleece
Zorb 3D is a high quality absorbent material, produced in the USA, using organic cotton. Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
These pads are worn pattern side up, fleece side to your pants. Make sure you wear well-fitting knickers to hold the pads in place. The pads all have ‘wings’ like a disposable pad which are fastened around your knickers with a popper.
To wash: rinse immediately after use in cold water, store until ready to wash on a 30 degree cycle then air or line dry.
Pattern will be chosen at random and may vary from those shown. If you have a preference please pop in a note at check out and I will do my best to fulfil your request. Price is for 1 pad.