Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact you?
Do you have an interactive group to share eco news and ideas?
YES!! Head on over to Facebook and join the Eco Living Community group.
When will I receive my order?
All orders are posted out within 3 working days (Mon-Fri). Parcels can be sent 1st class Royal Mail (they aim for next day delivery) or 2nd class Royal Mail (they state 3-5 business days (Mon-Sat) for delivery) or we may be able to offer local collection/delivery. Current post runs are done on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
If you live in Shawbury, where Eco Living Ideas is based, we may deliver your products by hand rather than through the Post Office. Not only does this save you postage costs but helps us get our exercise! Message us before you purchase to arrange delivery or collection.
If you urgently need your products, maybe as a late present for someone, we can arrange special delivery. The cost of this will depend on where you live and when you need it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you need.
What is your returns policy?
It would be a shame if you didn’t love our products, however we understand sometimes this happens. We will happily refund your money if you are not happy with or no longer want your purchase. However, there are a few conditions:
- The items must be returned within 14 days of the original postage date
- You must contact us at email@example.com and follow the returns instructions supplied
- The product must not be used and should be returned in the condition it was sent. If it was received damaged please explain this and take a photograph so we can see the issue.
- It must be returned in the original packaging.
Unfortunately, we can’t refund the original postage costs or the cost to return the item to us. We advise that you receive proof of postage and have this tracked to cover you in case it doesn’t arrive
Once the item(s) has been received and the condition checked a full product refund will be given within 7days.
If you have any questions about your product or returning them please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Refunds can only be credited against the payment method used to make the purchase.
How do I return my product?
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you wish to return your items and we will send you a return form to complete.
- Pack your products within the original packaging, ensuring you include your returns form so we know it has come from you. Ensure you write our returns address shown on the form on the packaging.
- Pop to your local Post Office to return the parcel, ensure you receive proof of postage. Unfortunately, we can’t cover the cost of you returning your items. If your parcel does not reach us and you do not have proof of postage we will not be able to refund your items.
- Once we have received your parcel we will email you to let you know. Please allow 7 days for your money to be returned, however, we will try to do it as quickly as possible. We will only be able to refund items which haven’t been used. Unfortunately, we can’t refund the original postage costs.
Can I have a sample?
We do offer samples of some of the bath & body products as we want to make sure you know what suits your skin/hair before you buy the full product. If available there will be an option on the product page.
What packaging do you use?
All packaging is reused from parcels we have received. Boxes/envelopes/bags/packaging material come from business or personal deliveries. We have a big stock of boxes and bags to work through so hoping that we will never need to buy new. However, if the time comes that we do we will buy recycled and recyclable items.
Items are wrapped with brown paper tape. We do not include invoices in our parcels to save on paper waste.
We ask that you, as the customer, please reuse or recycle all packaging responsibly.
What’s your waste policy?
We have very little waste as all of our suppliers are eco-conscious so send in minimal packaging (of which we reuse where possible). Anything we are unable to reuse is recycled appropriately.
Do you sell wholesale?
No, products are not available for wholesale.