It is years since I was involved in a Secret Santa (maternity leave and working from home!), but I remember how hard I used to find buying something for a colleague and used to end up getting all sorts of tat – which I knew would be thrown away.
So, I thought I would help a bit and put together some ideas for different budgets – hope they help!
Options for £5:
- A mega pouch of organic, moreish and tasty snacks, £4.99. I stock 3 flavours, goji, almond and mulberries.
- Bamboo Cutlery Set, £4
- Bamboo wash mitt and soap bar, £5. A little bit of pampering for someone.
- Tealights and a Snack Bag, from £4.79
Options for £10:
- A Soy Wax Candle and a JustChoc Box, £9.45
- Pack of 5 Reusable Face Wipes, from £7. You could even squeeze in a little bar of chocolate!
- Collapsible Metal Straw, £7.99
- Sandwich Wrap or Snack Pocket, from £8
- A selection of vegan chocolates – build your own bundle!
Options for £15: